La Crosse Add-on Temperature & Humidity Sensor with Dry Probe
Monitor an additional area with this add-on wireless sensor that measures ambient temperature and humidity, and air or soil temperature with a 6 ft. dry probe.
Use a smartphone, tablet or computer to remotely monitor temperature and humidity levels that affect your home, business or vacation home or rentals.
Protect your property. Prevent frozen pipes, mold growth and food spoilage. Monitor indoor temperature and humidity with the sensor and outdoor temperature with the detachable 6 ft. dry probe. Receive e-mail and text alerts for temperature and humidity, connection loss and low battery.
- Monitor ambient air temperature and humidity (CH1)
- 6 Ft. detachable dry probe measures temperature of air or soil (CH2) (Wet and wet-threaded probe sold separately)
- Weather resistant case
- Wall hanging or freestanding
- Add up to 5 sensors per gateway to monitor additional areas
- 200 Ft wireless range
- Receive alerts via e-mail or text with subscription, includes 3 month free trial
How it works:
The Gateway uploads data to lacrossealertsmobile.com for 24/7 remote monitoring using a smartphone, tablet or computer. The temperature and humidity sensor transmits data to the gateway (200 Ft. range). Alerts are sent as e-mail or text message.
- Temperature Range: -40 to 140° F with 0.2°F resolution; "OFL" displayed if outside this range.
- Humidity Measuring Range: 3 to 99 percent
- Transmission Range: 200 feet (60.96 m) in open space
- Optional Temp. Probe: Channel 2: -40°F to 140°F with 0.2°F resolution; "OFL" displayed if outside this range; "nC" displayed if probe is not connected.
- Sensor Battery Power: 2 x AAA Alkaline batteries (IEC LR03, 1.5V)
- Battery Life: Approx. 24 months
- Sensor Size: 5.23(H) x 0.76(W) x 1.44(D) inches