La Crosse Add-on Temperature & Humidity Sensor with Wet Probe
Monitor an additional area with this add-on wireless sensor that measures ambient temperature and humidity, and water, soil or air temperature with a 6 ft. stainless steel wet probe.
Use a smartphone, tablet or computer to remotely monitor temperature and humidity levels that affect your home, business, aquarium, terrarium, hot tub or garden. Protect your property. Prevent frozen pipes, mold growth and food spoilage. Monitor indoor temperature and humidity with the sensor and hot tub or aquarium temperature with the detachable 6 ft. stainless steel wet probe. Receive e-mail and text alerts for temperature and humidity, connection loss and low battery.
- Monitor ambient air temperature and humidity (CH1)
- 6 Ft. detachable wet probe measures temperature of wet and dry environments such as water, air, or soil (CH2). (Wet-threaded and dry probe sold separately)
- Weather resistant case
- Wall hanging or freestanding
- Add up to 5 sensors per gateway to monitor additional areas
- 200 Ft wireless range
- Receive alerts via e-mail or text with subscription, includes 3 month free trial
How it works:
Connect the gateway to your existing router with the included LAN cable. The Gateway uploads data to lacrossealertsmobile.com for 24/7 remote monitoring using a smartphone, tablet or computer.
The temperature and humidity sensor transmits data to the gateway (200 Ft. range). Alerts are sent as e-mail or text message.
- Temperature Range: -40 to 140° F with 0.2°F resolution; "OFL" displayed if outside this range.
- Humidity Measuring Range: 3 to 99 percent
- Transmission Range: 200 feet (60.96 m) in open space
- Optional Temp. Probe: Channel 2: -40°F to 140°F with 0.2°F resolution; "OFL" displayed if outside this range; "nC" displayed if probe is not connected.
- Sensor Battery Power: 2 x AAA Alkaline batteries (IEC LR03, 1.5V)
- Battery Life: Approx. 24 months
- Sensor Size: 5.23(H) x 0.76(W) x 1.44(D) inches