La Crosse Temperature & Humidity Monitor & Alert Kit with Dry Probe
La Crosse Alerts Remote Temperature & Humidity Monitor helps you protect your property by alerting you to take action before extreme temperature and humidity levels turn into expensive repair bills.
Includes a dry temp. probe for an additional temperature reading. Place the dry temp. probe outside a window, or monitor temp. in a separate room, refrigerator or freezer.
- Save Money – Property damage caused by high humidity or frozen pipes is costly. The La Crosse Alerts Remote Temperature/Humidity Monitor helps you improve response time to minimize repair costs.
- 24/7 Monitoring and Alerts – La Crosse Alerts monitors your property and sends you early warning text and email alerts if temperature or humidity levels exceed your pre-set range.
- Easy to Use – View your sensor data anytime by using lacrossealertsmobile.com with your smartphone, tablet or computer.
Wireless Remote Temperature & Humidity Sensor
- Transmits environmental data to Internet gateway
- Wall-hang or stand, inside or out (weather resistant case)
- On-sensor display: Temperature / Humidity
Dry Temperature Probe
(1) Dry temperature probe (on 6ft. cable) measures air or dry soil. Use probe to monitor a separate room, refrigerator, freezer, electronics, plants, or kennels.
Internet Gateway for Remote Monitoring and Alerts
- Internet Gateway sends collected data to lacrossealertsmobile.com for remote monitoring and alerts.
- Includes LAN cable to connect to your existing network router
- Includes AC adapter
Remote Monitoring & Early Warning Alerts
Early warning alerts notify you to take action before extreme temperature or humidity levels have time to cause property damage. View your sensor data anytime by using lacrossealertsmobile.com with your smartphone, tablet or computer.
- (3) month trial subscription of early warning alerts via text and e-mail
- (2) AAA, IEC LR03, 1.5V Alkaline batteries
- Browser with high-speed Internet
- Network router
- Double-sided tape (as needed)
- Temperature Range: -40 to 140° F with 0.2°F resolution; "OFL" displayed if outside this range.
- Humidity Measuring Range: 3 to 99 percent
- Transmission Range: 200 feet (60.96 m) in open space
- Optional Temp. Probe: Channel 2: -40°F to 140°F with 0.2°F resolution; "OFL" displayed if outside this range; "nC" displayed if probe is not connected.
- Sensor Battery Power: 2 x AAA Alkaline batteries (IEC LR03, 1.5V)
- Internet Gateway Power: AC adapter (included)
- Battery Life: Approx. 24 months
- Sensor Size: 5.23(H) x 0.76(W) x 1.44(D) inches