Leviton 30A Electric Vehicle Charge Connector with 20' Cord
This Level 2 Charge Connector is meant to replace damaged EVSE charge connector cables. The EV Charge Connector will accommodate up to 30A, 208V-240V AC systems, and is compatible with any J1772TM compliant Electric Vehicle. The handle is ergonomically designed to fit comfortably in the hands of any EV driver. This connector is compatible with North American Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) vehicles only. It is intended to be used as a component for replacement of existing EVSE cords that may have become damaged and/or needs replacement. The product has a 20' cord that has a blunt cut end so that the installer can properly prep the wiring for their installation without minimizing any cord length.
- Compatible with all Charging Station Standards and Recommended Practices, including SAE J1772
- Guaranteed 10,000 mating cycles – equivalent to 27 years of use!
- Cord Type EVE – 3 X 10 AWG & 1 X 18 AWG conductors
- Wire Color Code: L1 – Black, L2 – White, GND – Green, Blue – Pilot
- Security lock function is provided to prevent theft during charging
- Durable metal latch is used for the portion where a load is applied at the time of insertion and removal
- Connector will not break when dropped from a height of 1 meter
- Connector does not break even when driven over by a vehicle of up to 2 tons
- Drain holes prevent water from pooling inside of the connector housing, preventing against ice build-up and stagnant water accumulation.
NOTE: Not applicable for EVB55 (Ford-branded), EVB32, EVB40, EVB22, EVB26, EVC11. The J1772 connector assembly is not to be used as a replacement for a Leviton EVSE. Please check with the manufacturer of the EVSE to ensure compatibility. Note: The charge connector assembly meets the Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) North American standard for electrical connectors for electric vehicles. The A2034-PEV is not a standalone electric vehicle charging station.
- Part Number: A2034-PEV
- Enclosure Rating: NEMA 3S
- Charge Connector Housing: Valox IQ357U
- Cable for 30A Connector: 3-10 AWG + 1 18 AWG conductor
- Operating Temperature: -22°F to 122°F (-30°C to 50°C)
- Storage Temperature: -32°F to 176°F (-40°C to 80°C)
- Dimensions: 10.5 x 17.2 x 7.6 inches
- Standards and Certifications: UL 2251, UL 62, NEC Article 625, SAE J1772
- Warranty: 1 Year