Leviton Ethernet Switch, 5-Port (10/100 Mbps) (Open Box)
Leviton's professional grade 10/100Mbps Ethernet Switches connect computers and peripheral devices in remote locations throughout the home or small office. The Switches offer plug-and-play installation and a user-friendly design, featuring LEDs to indicate power, Link/Activity and 100Mbps. Additionally, each Switch includes auto-detect uplink to easily cascade additional hubs, switches and routers from any port.
- Permits creation of a private high-speed home area network HAN or local area network LAN in small office/home office SOHO environments for all connected computers with its fast, integral 10/100Mbps auto-sensing Ethernet ports.
- Connections are made by running cable from desired locations to a Category 5e Voice and Data Module, see related products. From there Category 5 or 5e patch cord can be used to connect the Gateway to the Category 5e Module.
- Part Number: 47611-5PT
- UPC: 078477089132
- Color: White
- Dimensions: 5.85"H x 3.2"W x 1.03"D
- Data Transfer Rate: 10/100Mbps
- Connectors: 5-ports and 8-ports, 1 AC power adapter jack
- Cabling Requirements: Standard Category 5 or Category 5e UTP
- LED Indicators: 1 Power indicator, five/eight Link/Activity and five/eight 100Mbps
- Power Supply: 12 VDC @ 1000mA