Leviton Decora Smart Lumina RF Dimmer Wall Switch, 600W
Lumina RF 600W Traditional Dimmer: automate LED, CFL, and incandescent bulbs.
- Lumina RF networking technology for residential and light commercial applications
- Greater than 75 foot communication range
- Compatible with Leviton Lumina RF systems
- Soft fade ON/OFF
- ON/OFF LED and Brightness level LED
- Over The Air (OTA) updates
- Three way communication
- Ease of installation –No new wiring
Introducing the Lumina RF 600W Dimmer (DL6HD), a line-powered component of the Lumina RF Solutions product line. This device allows dimming of full phase loads as part of the Lumina Gateway and Lumina RF Eco-System. Lumina RF products ensure energy savings in new construction and retrofits and the Lumina Gateway functions as an energy management coordinator, allowing for wireless automated control of loads via remote control from a tablet or smartphone app.
The DL6HD is a robust manual rocker dimmer switch used to provide wireless control of lighting loads including high-inrush LED loads. The DL6HD Wall Dimmer is compatible with 2.4 GHz Lumina RF wireless products. When connected with a Lumina Gateway it allows facilities to create scalable wireless energy management systems.
Connect other Lumina RF devices and add the OmniTouch 7 Touchscreen Interface for seamless centralized control, scheduling and remote access. The DL6HD is the optimal solution for retrofit applications where LED, incandescent or fluorescent lighting controls are required and additional wiring devices are cost prohibitive.
- Use with the Lumina RF Eco-System
- Aesthetically pleasing intuitive design — rocker switch and slender raise/lower side bar for ON/OFF, raise/lower control
- Wireless mesh network — self-healing mesh network feature has no hardwired backbone and connects all products together for a more robust and reliable system without wires
- Code compliant energy management functionality — meets energy code requirements for ASHRAE 90.1 and California Title 24
- LED flexibility — enable, disable or turn OFF LED lights after five seconds for applications where brightness is a factor (i.e. hospitality)
- LED Indicator — inconspicuous LED light level indicator for locating in a dark room
- 3-way switching applications — pair with Lumina Gateway for an energy management solution
- Standard size for seamless installation — the DL6HD fits in a standard single-gang wall box
- Complies with IEEE 802.15.4 standards — for domestic and international wireless networks
Leviton's Decora Smart Lumina RF devices are designed to communicate with each other via 2.4 GHz Radio Frequency (RF) to provide remote control of your lighting. In a Lumina RF network, each device is designed to act as a repeater. These repeaters will re-transmit the RF signal from one device to another until the intended device is reached. This ensures that the signal is received by its intended device by routing the signal around obstacles and radio dead spots. This dimmer is compatible with Lumina RF controllers and network devices.
NOTE: Lumina RF devices need to join a network controller that supports Lumina RF technology. Use with incandescent, LED, CFL or 120V halogen fixtures only. Use a Leviton electronic low voltage dimmer to control electronic (solid state) low voltage transformers. The Decora DL6HD dimmer is not compatible with standard 3-way or 4-way switches. It must be used with up to 4 Decora Digital DD00R-DL remotes for multi-location dimming.
- Part Number: DL6HD-1BZ
- Communication Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Wireless Range: Up to 75 feet between Lumina RF devices
- Load Ratings:
- Dimmable LED and CFL: 300W –120VAC, 60Hz
- Incandescent: 600W –120VAC, 60Hz
- Approvals: FCC, IC
- Warranty: 5-Year Limited