Leviton Decora Smart Z-Wave Plug-In Dimmable Lamp Module
The Decora Scene Capable Plug-in Dimmer Module is ideal for any residential setting where remote dimming of Incandescent loads up to 300 Watts CFL/LED loads up to 100W is needed. Typical applications include dimming of table and floor lamps. The Decora Scene Capable Plug-in Lamp Module also allows users to remotely control free-standing lamps individually or as part of a scene or zone grouping of lights through scene commands.
- Provides ON/OFF/DIM/BRIGHT switching of CFL/LED loads up to 100W
- Provides ON/OFF/DIM/BRIGHT switching of incandescent loads up to 300W
- Provides ON/OFF scene and zone compatibility
- 2-way status updates
- Optimized for use with home automation hubs, gateways, and controllers.
- Can be used with Samsung SmartThings Hub
Brand Features: The Scene Capable Plug-In Dimmer Module with Z-Wave Technology for CFL/LED/Incandescent. Turn any standard receptacle into the essence of "smart" lighting with the scene capable plug in Dimmer module. As part of the Z-Wave wireless network, the plug in module is a great addition to any upgrade project, and can now be achieved for much less than you might have imagined. Z-Wave: A smart-home ecosystem, the Z-Wave technology within the Decora system enables your connected products to be controlled and monitored from a central location. The low-power radio waves travel easily throughout the walls and floors of your home with the Decora remote, and the system even has capabilities to be controlled from your smartphone or computer wherever internet access is available. In case of power malfunctions, the Module remembers On/Off status of plugged-in devices.
Features: On/Off/Dim/Bright incandescent load scene and zone control switching capabilities. The button on the front of the DZPD3 is now exclusively utilized for including/excluding the device in a Z-Wave network.
In The Box:
- Plug-In Dimmer Module
NOTE: Must be enrolled into a Z-Wave network controller (sold separately).
- Part Number: DZPD3-2BW
- 120VAC, 60 Hz
- Incandescent: 300W, 2.5A
- LED/CFL: 100W
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 55° C
- Storage Temperature: -10° to 85° C
- Relative Humidity: 20 to 90 percent (non-condensing)
- Weight: 0.336 pounds
- Dimensions: 2.25(L) x 2(W) x 3(H) inches
- Agency Standing and Compliance:
- Complies with FCC Part 15, Class B
- UL Listed (E66800)
- NOM Certified (#057)
- CSA Certified (File #152105)
- UL Listed (File #898F)
- Z-Wave Certified
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited