Leviton Lumina RF Motion Sensor
Using the Lumina Gateway eco-system, Lumina™ RF Motion Sensor provides occupancy based automated energy management. Turn on a light when someone enters a dark hallway, or turn down the thermostat when a room is left vacant. Automate Leviton thermostats, wireless load control modules, and even plug-in load control modules using a variety of wireless sensors.
THE LUMINA™ RF FAMILY Leviton's powerful wireless Lumina™ RF family ensures energy savings in new construction and retrofit in small applications. Scalable from single location to franchise to enterprise, with company-wide holidays and schedules easily managed for all locations. Control lights, lamps, fans, shades, pumps, and Somfy window coverings. Additional Leviton Lumina™ RF products include thermostats, heavy-duty load control modules, and a general purpose plug-in module to enable a complete wireless energy management system.
Features and Benefits:
- Lumina™ RF provides wireless energy management and control for small commercial use
- Includes CR 2 Lithium battery
- Connects to the Lumina Gateway for motion detection/occupancy
- Three color LED event indication/confirmation.
- Corner mount
In The Box:
- Motion Sensor
- Lithium Battery
- Part Number: LURMD-W
- Battery Voltage: 3.0VDC Lithium
- Battery Cell: CR2
- Battery Life: Up to 5 years
- Ambient Temperature: 14 to 122 degrees F (-10 to 50 degrees C)
- Device Range: Up to 100 Feet between Lumina RF devices
- Coverage Area: approximately 16 feet at 90 degrees.
- Dimensions: 2.5(L) x 1.125(W) x 1.0(D) inches
- Approvals: FCC, CE, C-TICK
- Warranty: 2-Year Limited