Leviton Wall Switch Occupancy Sensor with LED Nightlight
The designer occupancy sensor wall switch with LED NightLight is designed to provide occupancy detection with a Guide Light/NightLight all in one clean, attractive wall switch device. The NightLight automatically illuminates based on the ambient level of light present in the space providing a comfortable, low level of light that helps guide the occupant without activating general lighting. It operates separately from the lighting load controlled by the occupancy sensor.
The passive infrared (PIR) sensor detects motion from a heatemitting source within its field-of-view to automatically switch lights ON and OFF. Offering the same performance features as the ODS family of occupancy sensors. Both models have the ability to reduce (dim) and turn off the luminance of the "Guide Light" function with a simple dial setting. The LED NightLight consumes less than one half of a watt providing energy savings and guide lighting when room lights are off.
The controlled lights will remain ON until no motion is detected and the scheduled time-delay has expired. The LED NightLight operates separately from the controlled lights and will turn ON via a photocell when the ambient light in the space is approximately less than 1 foot-candle and turn OFF when the ambient light exceeds 5 foot-candles. The LED NightLight is adjustable for continuous mode or dimmed mode. In the dimmed mode the LED dims to approximately 5% of full brightness after 2 minutes of no occupancy. When in the manual ON switch mode, the LED NightLight will go to full brightness per the adjustable setting when occupancy is detected and the ambient light level to the photocell is less than 1 foot-candle. It returns to the low setting when occupancy is no longer detected and the ambient light level present to the photocell is less than 1 foot-candle.
- OSSNL features Auto-ON/Auto-OFF or Manual-ON/Auto-OFF
- Convenient push-button provides manual ON/OFF light switching at any time.
- LED NightLight offers "Guide Light" functionality
- Adjustable NightLight illumination
- Setting for continuous or dimmed NightLight
- Proprietary segmented Fresnel lens provides optimum sensitivity and performance. Designed with an extensive "small motion" area where even slight body movements will be detected.
- 180° field-of-view provides approximately 1,200 SF of coverage.
- Horizontal field-of-view may be adjusted between 180° and 32° of arc by using integral blinders located on either side of the lens.
- One unit can be used for either 120V or 277V lighting. Compatible with both electronic and magnetic ballasts.
- Relay switches at the zero crossing point of the AC power curve to ensure maximum contact life and compatibility with electronic ballasts.
- Fits in standard wallbox and replaces single-pole wall switch; ground and neutral connection required. Gangable with other units.
- Available In Almond, Gray, Ivory, Light Almond, White