Leviton Versatile AC/DC Power Supply Module
The Versatile AC/DC Power Supply Module provides an attractive, unobtrusive powering option for Leviton Structured Media Center (SMC) enclosures and eliminates multiple AC/DC power adapters. Its six regulated 12 VDC power ports using the Leviton Structured Media standard 2.1mm power jacks allow the installer to power multiple Leviton 12 VDC modules in the SMC. Two NEMA 120 VAC 15 A (total load) receptacles enable two plug-in AC/DC power adapters for other DC voltages. Connection to 120 VAC mains is quickly done using the provided pigtails and wire nuts. The Versatile Power Supply nearly hides itself when inserted in the cutout at the bottom of the SMC enclosure.
- Line Voltage Input: 120 VAC ± 10%
- Maximum Continuous Line Voltage: 134 VAC
- Max Current Input: 15 Amps
- Source Frequency: 47/63 Hz
- DC Power Output: 40 Watts, 3.3333 Amps
- DC Voltage Output: Six at 12 VDC, ± 2%
- Max Current Output, 12 VDC: 3.34 Amps maximum
- This unit connects to a 120 VAC, 3 wire source and provides 6 DC outputs at 12 Volts.
- NEMA 5-15 Receptacles: These two AC output female connectors provide 120 VAC and are UL rated at 15 Amps total.
- The DC power supply will meet or exceed the following DC voltage performance characteristics:
- Short Circuit Overload Protection: Continuous
- Load Regulation, 12 VDC: ± 2 %
- Ripple & Noise: ± 1 % pk – pk max
- DC Current Limiting: A single PTC is provided to limit the DC output current to approximately 4 amps
- Fuse: If the AC/DC primary circuit load or if the DC output load increases, causing the input AC current to the DC power supply to exceed the 2 Amp maximum rating, this internal fuse shall open. This will cause the DC power supply to loose all DC power output. AC power output to the NEMA 5-15 Receptacles will remain active.
- DC Power Cables: 2 conductors (center conductor and shield), 22 AWG.
- LED: This Green LED will illuminate when input AC power has been applied to the unit and DC power is available. (Green LED indicates DC power output)
- Operating Temperature: 0 º to 50º C
- Storage Temperature: -20 º to 85º C
- Humidity: 5% to 95% (non-condensing)