Linear MegaCode Block Coded Key Ring Transmitter & Weigand Proximity Tag, 1-Channel
The Model ACT-31DH is a 1-Channel Factory Block Coded Key Ring TRANS PROX Transmitter and 26-bit Wiegand Proximity Tag designed for use with Linear's access control products. The Model ACT-31DH is supplied with a quick-disconnect key ring and also includes lithium batteries which are rated for a five-year service life. The TRANS PROX's unique 10-second time-out feature prevents the device from transmitting continuously, unlike other transmitters that can shut down an access system if they are stuck in the transmit mode.
The ACT-31DH also contains a 26-bit Wiegand interoperable with certain Weigand 125-kHz proximity card formats, proximity tag programmed to the same block code as the transmitter. The tag is compatible with Linear's Model AM-DPR Proximity Reader. Waving the transmitter near the reader will request access from the system.
The transmitter utilizes Linear's renowned MegaCode format, which means each transmitter is factory preprogrammed with one of over 1,000,000 codes, virtually eliminating the possibility of code duplication. Because the receiver "learns" each specific code, no unauthorized person can gain access to the system by reprogramming a transmitter.
Block coded transmitters are factory programmed to a sequential series of transmitter ID codes. When used with a Linear access controller, transmitters can be locally or remotely programmed into memory by entering the first and last codes of the block into the system. Facility codes can be selected to further customize the system.
- Compatible with all Linear access receivers and controllers
- Built-in 26-bit Wiegand interoperable with certain Weigand 125-kHz proximity card formats, proximity tag
- Eliminates the need for a separate proximity card or tag and transmitter
- Supplied with a convenient quick-disconnect key ring
- Pre-programmed with the same facility and ID codes for transmitter and proximity tag
In The Box:
- Key ring
- Pre-installed batteries
NOTE: The Weigand proximity tag is designed to work with Linear's Model AM-DPR Weigand reader, other manufacturer's 26-bit Weigand readers may also be compatible, but not all have been tested.
- Part Number: ACT-31DH
- Power: Two type 2016 coin cell lithium batteries
- Battery Life: 5 years
- Codes: Factory block coded in MegaCode format
- RF Frequency: 318 MHz
- Proximity Format: 125 KHz non-proprietary proximity, 26 bit Wiegand
- Dimensions: 1.25(W) x 2.25(H) x 0.48(D) inches
- Warranty: 1 Year