Linear MegaCode Block Coded Key Ring Transmitter & Proximity Tag, 1-Channel (Open Box)
The 1-Channel Block Coded Key Ring Transmitter is designed for use with Linear's access control products. The Transmitter is a device supplied with a quick-disconnect key ring. Also included are lithium batteries with a five-year service life. A unique 10-second time-out feature prevents the system from being shut down by a single transmitter transmitting continuously.
The transmitter is MegaCode format, which means each transmitter is factory preprogrammed with one of over 1,000,000 codes, virtually eliminating the possibility of code duplication. Because the receiver "learns" each specific code, no unauthorized person can gain access to the system by reprogramming a transmitter.
- Compatible with all Linear access receivers and controllers
- Supplied with quick-disconnect key ring
- Factory programmed MegaCode format supports over 1,000,000 codes
- Two type 2016 lithium batteries supplied
- Power: Two 3V 2016 batteries
- Codes: Factory block coded in MegaCode format
- RF frequency: 318 MHz
- Number of codes: 1,000,000 plus ID codes, (15 facility codes)
- Proximity format: 125 KHz non-proprietary proximity, 26 bit Wiegand
- Battery life: 5 years
- Dimensions: 1.25(W) x 2.25(H) x 0.48(D) inches