Linear Stanley Compatible Key Ring Transmitter, 2-Channel
The Model 308302 2-Channel Key Ring Transmitter is a miniature style transmitter designed for automatic door and gate operator applications.
- Compatible with 310 MHz Stanley and Multi-Code receivers
- Easy access to battery and coding switches
The Model 308302 is a two-channel device. Pressing the left button on the transmitter will send a channel one signal. Pressing the right button on the transmitter will send a channel two signal. The buttons feature raised dimples for easy, or vision-impaired identification. The transmitter has a red test/operate indicator and is powered by a 12-volt battery. A molded-in hole in the case is for attaching the transmitter to a key ring.
The transmitter is Multi-Code format with two 10-position coding switches providing 1,024 possible codes for each channel. Independent coding supports activation of a common gate and a private door. The transmitter will only activate receivers set with the same code.
The Model 308302 is compatible with 310 MHz Stanley receivers and Model 109950, 302850, and 309013 receivers.
In The Box:
- Key Ring Transmitter w/Battery
- "Hook & Loop" Fabric Fastener
- Part Number: 308302
- Power: 12-volt battery (supplied)
- Codes: 1,024 codes for each channel (set by dip switches)
- RF Frequency: 310 MHz
- Dimensions: 1.5(W) x 2.5(H) x 0.625(D) inches
- Warranty: 18 Months