MedReady 1700 Medication Dispenser, with Flashing Light (Open Box)
This 1700 model has the look and feel of the 1600 and has many transparent engineering upgrades and improvements. This change was necessary to support our newer monitored devices and there were enough changes to warrant a new generation of MedReady's. Based upon many comments and suggestions, this new generation of MedReady comes standard with the Lower Frequency alarm which from our experience is much easier to hear. MedReady 1700 Package comes complete with A/C Adapter, Rechargeable Battery, Medication Tray, Blue Locking Lid, 2 keys, and loading rings for 3x and 4x per day dosing. This dispenser holds up to 28 doses of medication and can dispense from 1 to 4 times per day. Each dispensing compartment can hold up to 9 M&M size pills. This is a non-monitored dispenser.
- Safety: MedReady conveniently utilizes AC power, but in the event of an outtage or short-term travel, switches automatically to included rechargeable batteries.
- Security: MedReady is tamper-resistant to provide the maximum in security. Instead of employing a latch, our system utilizes a real lock and key, and the edges are secure. With access by key-only, caregivers can load MedReady and mo(more...)
- Tray Compartments: 28
- Compartment Capacity: 9 M&M-sized pills
- Audible Alarm:
- Volume: 90dB, 2800-3000 Hz
- Duration: 3, 10, 20, 30, or up to 250 minutes
- Power Source: 120VAC power adapter
- Backup Power: Rechargeable nickel-metal-hydride battery
- Battery Life: 48 hours
- Dimensions: 11(Dia.) x 3(H) inches
- Weight: 2 pounds