NuTone Central Vacuum 1040 Watt Power Unit, Bagged (Open Box)
Cyclonic version power units feature a sleek design allowing them to mount closely against the wall so you can make the most of your space. The power unit has a revolutionary internal sound suppression system that provides quiet performance. A convenient status light on the power unit indicates when the canister is full and needs to be emptied. New motor designs have up to 5 times more cleaning power than conventional vacuums. With better filtration, you won't be spreading the dust around – because microscopic dust particles are exhausted to the exterior of your home.
- Designed for larger homes up to 12,000 square feet, this power unit has a dual 2-stage motor that delivers 1040 air watts of power, making it the most powerful unit in its class delivering deep cleaning and better filtration than any conventional vacuum; UL Listed for your confidence.
- Filters feature HEPA (High Efficiency Particle Air) rated media, anti-microbial protection, and anti-stick technology to trap dust and bacteria better than ever to result in a cleaner home and improved indoor air quality; maintenance is made simple through an easy-access door.
- Internal sound suppression system significantly reduces noise, so even though it's mounted outside the living area, you won't hear it through the walls.
- Progressive indicator lights alert you when to empty the pail so there is no guesswork. Oversized debris pail handles make for quick and easy pail removal; just snap the clips open and the pail releases.
- Large seven gallon debris pail reduces the frequency that you need to empty, which makes a little less work for you.
- Dual vacuum air intakes are located on both sides of the unit for connection of the trunk lines and for flexibility of choice in installation locations; six foot power cord included for even more convenience.
- NuTone Central Vacuum Power Units provide superior soil removal, filtration, efficiency and carpet wear and are recognized in the industry as products you can trust.
- Motor: Two 2 Stage, Universal Bypass
- Horsepower: 4.8 at Full Open Orifice
- Amperes: 15
- Voltage: 240 VAC
- Airflow at 2" Opening: 230 CFM
- Water Lift: 130 feet
- Air Watts: 1040
- Switch on Power Unit: Yes
- Utility Valve with Power Unit: Yes
- Recommended Circuit: 20 Amp
- Primary Filtration: Self-Cleaning Permanent; Fabric with Non-Stick; Inner Liner, HEPA; Rated Media
- Capacity: 7 Gallons
- Secondary Filtration: Screen
- UL Listed: Yes
- Housing: Corrosion Resistant, Flame Retardant, Engineered Thermoplastic
- Dimensions: 17.5(W) x 39(H) x 11.5(D) inches
- UPC: 78489177157 6