Nuvo P400 Player Portfolio Tabletop Speaker
Putting the music you love in any room of the home.
The P400 Tabletop Speaker (NV-P400-XX) easily expands the Player Portfolio system to any room of the home; playing audio in a single zone or staying perfectly in sync when all rooms are singing the same song.
With a powerful 2.1 system, the P400 is an all-in-one stereo speaker and amp. It fills any space with dynamic, rich audio from networked music collections or a near-infinite variety of streaming sources. Controlling the Tabletop Speaker is easy using the Player app on iOS or Android devices, Nuvo in-wall keypads, or the capacitive touch controls on the Tabletop Speaker; convenient for when your phone is out of reach.
- Powerful 2.1 system, complete with a five and a quarter inch subwoofer, two midrange drivers and two tweeters
- Adds a single zone to any Player Portfolio system for easy expansion into any room
- Convenient control options using the Nuvo Player app, optional in-wall keypads, or responsive capacitive touch controls on the device
- Instant access to networked audio content and streaming services – Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, TuneIn, Napster, Deezer, and SiriusXM
- Connects wirelessly or by Ethernet to the home network for seamless integration
- Plug in any audio device to the combination TOSLINK/Analog line input to listen instantly
- Third-party integration with control partners such as Vantage, Crestron, Control4, KNX, RTI, URC, and more – visit the Player Portfolio third party drivers page .
- Remote network and device management with Domotz PRO
*Streaming services subject to geographic availability. Service subscriptions may be required.
NOTE: The P400 is designed to connect directly to the network LAN or run using Wi-Fi. Must be connected to a Nuvo Player Portfolio system. Does not include Ethernet cable. An Ethernet cable MUST be used for the initial setup of the P400.
- Part Number: NV-P400-NA (NV-P400-XX)
- Warranty: 1 Year
App Requirements: iOS 6 or greater required / Android 2.1x or greater required
- Line Input: 3.5mm combination analog/TOSLink
- USB Connection: One
- Local Area Network (LAN): RJ45, Cat5 minimum, 10/100baseT minimum
Supported Audio Formats
- Music File (USB or over network): MP3, WMA, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, WAV
- Internet Radio: Pandora, Sirius/XM, iHeartRadio, TuneIn, Spotify
- Third-Party Compatibility: URC, RTI, Crestron, BitWise, Vantage, KNX
- IP Control: Apple iTouch, Apple iPhone, Apple iPad, Android Mobile, Android Tablet
- LAN (Wired Connection): Ethernet
- Wireless: 802.11 a,b,g,n 2.4 GHz or 5GHz band
- Frequency Response: 50Hz – 20KHz
- Input Impedance: 10 Kohms
- Input Overload: 2.2 V RMS
- Safety: cTUVus, CE-LVD
- US: FCC CFR Title 47 Part 15,
- Subpart B; CANADA: ICES-003; EUROPE:CISPR13;
- EUROPE: 55020; AUSTRALIA/NEW ZEALAND:
- C-TICK standard: AS/NZS CISPR13
- Environmental Compliance: RoHS
- Input Voltage: 110 – 240VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption:
- Max: 80 Watts
- Typical – Music: 50 Watts
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
- Material: Metal/Plastic
- Color: Black
- Unit Size:
- Without feet: 8.56(H) x 14.5(W) x 5.88(D) inches (217 x 368 x 149 mm)
- With feet: 8.56(H) x 14.5(W) x 5.88(D) inches (217 x 368 x 149 mm)
- Unit Weight: 10.35 pounds (4.69 kg)
Languages Supported: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, German, Italian