On-Q/Legrand RFLC Event Controller In-Wall Dimmer Kit
The Event Controller provides full time-of-day automation for all RF Lighting Control devices. Connect the controller to any wireless network to enable timed events – such as activation/deactivation of exterior lights at sunset and sunrise – and mobile lighting control from smartphones, tablets and PCs. Simple setup options make the Event Controller ideal for both retrofit and new home construction.
This kit includes the RFLC Event Controller and a pair of In-Wall Forward-Phase Dimmers (DRD4). These dimmers operate most dimmable lighting types including incandescent, dimmable fluorescent, dimmable LED, dimmable cathode, and neon, and install using existing electrical wiring.
- Patented Top Dog RF communication protocol; 900MHz radio. Avoids interference with other 900MHz devices, such as cordless phones and baby monitors.
- Patented overload and short circuit protection.
- No control wiring necessary.
- Large surface-mounted antenna ensures maximum broadcast coverage.
- Stores room and house scenes.
- Type: Whole-House Lighting and Event Controller
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 50 degrees C
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 85 degrees C
- RF Technology: Hybrid Spread Spectrum
- RF Frequencies: 904.836 / 910.827 / 918.845 / 922.478 / 924.848 (MHz)
- Modulation Type: FSK (Synchronous Manchester Encoding)
- Data Rate: 9.6 (Kbits/second)
- Frequency: 904.836 / 910.827 / 918.845 / 922.478 / 924.848 (MHz)
- Humidity: 0-80 percent relative humidity, non-condensing
- Material: High Impact Plastic
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 104 degrees F (0 to 40 degrees C)
- Supported Standards: Topdog RF communication protocol
- Watts: 25 to 600W per Dimmer
- FCC Standard: Yes
- Fed Spec Number: FCC Part 15B