On-Q/Legrand RS232 to RF Interface
Incorporate RS232-compliant home theater systems, computers and other devices by using this interface.
The RF Lighting Control System allows homeowners to control lights, ceiling fans and small appliances from anywhere in the home, without the need for special wiring or expensive master controllers. The system can handle up to 127 rooms and 1,023 devices – making it the perfect lighting control system for any size home.
- Whole house and room scene controls allow homeowners to change their environment at the push of a button
- Frequency-agile Radio Frequency (RF) wireless communications technology
- Simple, intuitive programming without the use of a computer or controller
- Increase control with RS232 and IR to RF interfaces
- Plug-in modules allow control of small appliances and table or floor lamps, giving homeowners the full control of not only their lights, but also their energy bills