On-Q/Legrand lyriQ Zone Expander
The On-Q /Legrand lyriQ Zone Expander gives the homeowner the ability to support up to 16 individual audio zones. It is housed in the structured wiring enclosure, and connected between two lyriQ Four Source, Eight Zone Distribution Modules (P/N AU1002).
The Zone Expander can be used as an integral part of the lyriQ Audio System, which utilizes Cat5 technology to distribute high quality audio to remote locations via Cat5 cable, creating a versatile whole-house audio system that will fill your rooms with high quality sound for years to come.
- Overall Dimensions: 2.36(H) x 4.25(W) x 0.61(D) inches
- Power Requirements: +24 VDC, ± 1.5 VDC, 2.5 A max
- Cat 5e Cable Rating: Cat 5 UTP, 4 pair solid conductor (24 AWG)
- Frequency Response: 20-100 Hz ± 4 dB, 100-20,000 Hz ± 2 dB
- IR Receiver Frequency: 10 to 110 KHz ± 5 KHz
- IR Transmit Frequency: 10 to 110 KHz ± 5 KHz, 12V ± 2V
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 55° C
- Storage Temperature: -25 to 75° C
- Humidity: Up to 90 percent RH (non-condensing)