PCS PulseWorx UPB Dimmer Wall Switch, 6 Button
The PCS PulseWorx UPB Wall Controller With Load Dimmer is a Scene Controller and Light Dimmer in a single keypad. This Wall Controller wires into any standard 3-wire installation.
This Keypad can program up to 16 scenes and control six different devices. Program different commands when a button is tapped, double-tapped, held or released to trigger specific lights or devices, a single room, or your whole house. Lights will dim or brighten at a rate from 0.8 seconds to 1 hour. The ON/OFF buttons on the KP6 and KP8 are preset to control its own lighting load.
The Dim/Brighten buttons are pre-programmed to control 8 preset light level scenes right out of the box. The Dimmer controls incandescent lights, low-voltage halogen, as well as magnetic or dimmable electronic transformers.
- Dual-purpose dimmer/relay keypad fits in a single gang location
- 400W or 4A rating can be configured to act as a dimmer or switch
- Controls single lights, trigger automated scenes or send messages to a central control unit
- Program up to 16 commands or automated scenes
- LED Presets individually configure which LEDs will light up or turn off in response to programmed scenes and connected devices
- Adjustable LED brightness and backlighting helps locate the controller in the dark
- Dimmer buttons are pre-programmed with 8 preset lighting scenes
- Easily configured with UPStart software
- Part Number:
- KPLD-6-A: Almond
- KPLD-6-B: Black
- KPLD-6-BR: Brown
- KPLD-6-G: Gray
- KPLD-6-I: Ivory
- KPLD-6-LA: Light Almond
- KPLD-6-W: White
- Power Requirements: Primary: 120 Volts AC, 50/60Hz
- Transmission Channels: 8 Links/Scenes
- Connections/Power Wire: Two 16 AWG gauge, 105 C insulation. Black – Hot/Line. White – Neutral. Red – Load. Green – Ground
- AC Power Cord: NEMA1-15P 6 Foot Cable
- Max Load: 400W / 4.0A
- Standby Power Consumption: 0.8 Watts
- Environmental Conditions: Indoor Use Only
- Temperature: -40° to 140°F (-40° to 60°C)
- Humidity: 10% to 90% RH (non-condensing)
- Certifications: Safety tested for USA and Canada to ETL tested to UL508. UL-508-2010 CSA C22.2 #14-2010
- Status LED Modes: All programmable with UPStart On, Opposite, Off, N/C
- LED Indicators: Blue, One per button; LED reflects status of Group
- During Power Outage: Retains all settings in Non-volatile EERPOM
- Set-Up Mode: Press and Hold ON & OFF Button for 3 Seconds- All LEDs will Flash
- Button Type: 6 mechanical latching contact, 2 Momentary contact
- Wire Nuts: 2 included
- Mounting: Single Gang or multiple-ganged junction box
- Dimensions: Height: 4.12 in Width: 1.75 in Depth: 1.20 in
- Weight: 5.6 oz.
- Warranty: 5 Years
- US Patent No.: 6,734,784; 6,784,790; 7,265,654; 7,688,183. U.S. and foreign patents may be pending.