Qubino Flush On/Off Thermostat 2
The Qubino Z-Wave Flush On/Off Thermostat 2 is your wireless heating and hot water controller. This amazing tiny module is designed for wireless control of electric or water-based underfloor heating systems, electric water heaters, hot water pumps, and electric radiators. It is connected directly to either 240 V AC or 24 V DC, no batteries required. The Qubino Flush On/Off Thermostat 2 can measure the power consumption of the connected electrical device and itself has an extremely low power consumption of just 0.4 W. The Qubino Flush On/Off Thermostat 2 can operate across a wide temperature range, from a chilly -10°C to a scorching 40°C (14°Ã¢â‚¬â€œ104°F). It can be paired with a digital temperature sensor to program automated scenes and control devices when a set temperature is reached. The Qubino Flush On/Off Thermostat 2 also acts as a Z-Wave repeater in order to improve the range and stability of the Z-Wave network.
- Smart Thermostat measures power consumption of the connected heating system current consumption in W and cumulated consumption in kWh.
- Due to its small size the device can be easily installed inside a flush mounting box and covered with a traditional wall switch with two 1M blank covers.
- Fast & Trouble-free set up with Z-Wave SmartStart – Simply scan the QR code on the device, install it and provide with power. Your SmartStart gateway recognizes the device and the inclusion is done automatically.
- Protect your smart home from cyber-attacks. Qubino Flush On/Off Thermostat 2 is not only easy to setup but it's virtually unhackable, with the highest level of security for smart home devices on the market – Security 2.
In The Box:
- Thermostat 2
- Temperature Sensor
- Instruction Manual
NOTE: Remote commands using Z-Wave requires a Z-Wave network controller (sold separately).
- Part Number: ZMNKID3
- Power Input:
- 110 – 240 VAC ± 10%
- 50/60 Hz, (24-30 VDC)
- AC current output (resistive load): 1 X 10 A / 240 VAC
- DC current output (resistive load): 1 X 10 A / 30 VDC
- Output circuit power of AC output (resistive load): 2400 W (240 VAC)
- Output circuit power of DC output (resistive load): 240 W (24 VDC)
- Power measurement accuracy:
- P = 5 – 50 W, ± 3 W
- P > 50 W, ±3%
- Temperature range: -25 +80°C (-13 to 176°F)
- Digital temperature sensor cable length: 1000 mm (39. 37 in)
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 40°C (14 to 104°F)
- Z-Wave operation range: up to 40 m indoors (131 ft)
- Dimensions: 41.8 W x 36.8 H x16.9 D mm
- Weight: 48 g (1.69oz)
- Electricity consumption: 0.4 W
- For installation in boxes: Ø ≥ 60 mm (2.36 in) or 2M
- Switching: Relay
- Z-Wave Repeater: Yes
- Warranty: 2 Years