Qubino Z-Wave Plus Flush 2 Relay, Gen5
The Qubino Flush 2 Relay controls on/off function for two electrical devices (door locks, door openers, fans, etc.) or lights. It supports push-button/momentary switches and toggle switches (default) and measures power consumption of the connected device. It can also be paired with a digital temperature sensor (sold separately) to create automation scenes and control any device relative to a set temperature range. The device is designed to be mounted inside a flush mounting box and is hidden behind a traditional wall switch. The Qubino Flush 2 Relay also acts as a Z-Wave repeater to improve the range and stability of the Z-Wave network. The Flush 2 Relay can be used in many different scenes, which can help make your life more comfortable.
- OMRON relays used for switching ensure long durability and top quality.
- Specially designed casing ensure the most simplified installation (ease of cabling fixing) inside a flush mounting box.
- Extremely low energy consumption: less than 0.4 W.
- Extended operating temperatures: (-10 to 40) °C.
- Support for the connection of digital temperature sensor.
- Power consumption measurement.
In The Box:
- Flush 2 Relay
- Instruction Manual
NOTE: Remote commands using Z-Wave requires a Z-Wave network controller (sold separately).
- Part Number: ZMNHBD3
- Power Input:
- 110 – 240 VAC ±10%
- 50 / 60 Hz, (24-30 VDC)
- Rated load current of AC output (resistive load): 2 X 4 A / 240 VAC
- Rated load current of DC output (resistive load): 2 X 4 A / 30 VDC
- Output circuit power of AC output (resistive load): 2 X 920 W (240 VAC)
- Output circuit power of DC output (resistive load): 2 X 96 W (24 VDC)
- Power measurement accuracy:
- P = 0-200 W, ± 2 W
- P > 200 W, ±3%
- Temperature range (sensor must be ordered separately): -25°C to 80°C (-13 to 176°F)
- Operating Temperature: -10° to 40°C (14 to 104°F)
- Operating Distance: up to 30 m indoors (98 ft)
- Dimensions: (WxHxD) 41.8 W x 36.8 H x 16.9 D mm; 1.65 x 1.45 x 0.66 in
- Weight: 28 g (0.98oz)
- Electricity consumption: 0.4 W
- For installation in boxes: Ø ≥ 60 mm (2.36 in) or 2 M, depth ≥ 60 mm (2.36 in)
- Switching: Relay (2x)
- Warranty: 2 Years