Qubino Z-Wave Plus Flush Shutter, Gen5
The Qubino Flush Shutter opens and closes your shades and blinds according to the temperature of the room. Check and control your shades with a tap on your smartphone. This device is used to remotely control and monitor energy usage of motorized blinds, rollers, shades, venetian blinds, and windows, either through a Z-Wave network or through a wall switch. Precise positioning is supported for motors equipped with mechanical or electronic end limit switches. It can be paired with a digital temperature sensor (sold separately) in order to create automation scenes and control any device relative to a set temperature range. The Qubino Flush Shutter also acts as a Z-Wave repeater to improve the range and stability of the Z-Wave network. The Flush Shutter can be used in many different scenes, which can help make your life more comfortable.
- Supports On/off control of blinds, rollers, shades, venetian blinds, windows, etc.
- OMRON relays used for switching ensure long durability and top quality.
- Specially designed casing ensure the most simplified installation (ease of cabling fixing) inside a flush mounting box.
- Extremely low energy consumption: less than 0.4 W.
- Extended operating temperatures: (-10 to 40) °C.
- Support for precise positioning.
- Support for the connection of digital temperature sensor.
- Power consumption measurement.
In The Box:
- Flush Shutter
- Instruction Manual
NOTE: Remote commands using Z-Wave requires a Z-Wave network controller (sold separately).
- Part Number: ZMNHCD3
- Power Input: 110 – 240 VAC ±10%; 50 / 60 Hz, (24-30 VDC)
- Rated load current of AC output (resistive load): 2 X 4A / 240 VAC
- Output circuit power of AC output (resistive load): 2 X 920W (240 VAC)
- Power measurement accuracy
- P = 0 tp 200 W, ± 2 W
- P > 200 W, ±3%
- Temperature range: -25°C to 80°C (-13 to 176°F) (sensor must be ordered separately)
- Operating temperature: -10° to 40°C (14 to 104°F)
- Operating Distance: up to 30 m indoors (98 ft)
- Dimensions: 41.8 W x 36.8 H x 16.9 D mm (1.65 W x 1.45 H x 0.66 D in)
- Weight: 28 g (0.98oz)
- Electricity consumption: 0.4 W
- For installation in boxes: Ø ≥ 60 mm (2.36 in) or 2M; depth ≥ 60 mm (2.36 in)
- Switching: Relay (2x)
- Warranty: 2 Years