RemoteLock Connect Wi-Fi Power Plug
With the RemoteLock Connect Wi-Fi Power Plug, you can turn any electronic device on and off from anywhere in the world. Turn your kids night light off after they've fallen asleep without disturbing them, set schedules for when you are at work or on vacation, and even monitor power use all from your RemoteLock Connect account.
- Turn power on and off remotely from your computer, laptop, or smartphone
- Set schedules to have the plug stay on or off between specific times of the day
- Monitor power use and save on your energy bill
NOTE: All RemoteLock Connect products require a monthly subscription fee, which is billed annually as a one-time cost. Two service tiers are available: Connect and Premium. The standard "Connect" subscription is $0.99 per month, and provides remote device controls, schedules and a seven-day history log. The "Premium" subscription is $1.98 per month, and provides remote device controls, schedules, a three-month history log, text alerts, email alerts, and rules access. Each RemoteLock Connect device comes with instructions for signing up.
Available for sale only in the U.S.
- Number of Outlets: 1
- Power Meter: Meets IEC62053-21 class 1
- Electrical Rating: 15A/120VAC/60Hz/1800W
- Overload Protection: Yes, breaker
- AC Plug Style: Wall Tap
- Standby Power:< 1W
- Maximum Handling Current: 15A
- Max Spike Current: 12,000 Amps
- Max Spike Voltage: 6KV