RemoteLock 5i-A Wi-Fi Electronic Deadbolt Door Lock, Polished Brass (Open Box)
RemoteLock 5i smart locks solve the problem of remotely managing properties. This robust WiFi enabled door lock allows users to lock or unlock doors remotely, know when people unlock your door, and even receive text alerts when codes are used. Issue new codes or delete codes from your computer or phone. Even give temporary codes to guests or office personnel.
The solutions has a direct integration with Airbnb plus it works with HomeAway and other vacation rental management companies to deliver the power to manage and monitor guest access. The solution is also being used in multi-family and office buildings to deliver multiple door management.
This keypad door lock offers the best solution for managing rental and light commercial properties.
- WiFi enabled lock connects directly to existing routers
- One-touch lock button to quickly lock door on the way out
- Up to 1000 user codes or guest codes available to store in its memory
- View access history in real time from online account
- Add or delete users and lock or unlock your door remotely
- Set scheduled access times for users (Eg. M-F, 9-5)
- Choose between passage or storehouse mode
- Set schedules to passage mode, or even lock or unlock door automatically at scheduled times
- Set to privacy mode to temporarily disable all user codes
- Lockout functionality (after 5 incorrect attempts)
- Two emergency override keys included
- Low Battery Warning
- No bridge needed, works off standard WiFi networks
- Integrates with the RemoteLock ACS cloud-based access control system
- Works with Airbnb Host Assist Program
- Compatible with the Ring Doorbell (sold separately)
DIY or Hire a Service Provider for Installation
Installation of RemoteLock is easy as installing a standard door lock. WiFi capabilities are added by provisioning the smart door lock to the RemoteLock Connect Platform. RemoteLock does require a $0.99 a month service fee in order to remotely connect to your lock.
** Customers note that an 802.11b wireless connection is required for these wifi products.
NOTE: Does not include batteries. RemoteLock products require a monthly subscription fee. Three service tiers are available: Connect, Premium, and Enterprise. The standard "Connect" subscription is $0.99 per month, and provides remote device controls, schedules and a seven-day history log. The "Premium" subscription is $1.99 per month, and provides remote device controls, schedules, a three-month history log, text alerts, email alerts, and rules access. Billed at $24.99 per month, the "Enterprise" subscription is designed for a Building Access Control System. Each RemoteLock Connect device comes with instructions for signing up.
- Part Number:
- Polished Brass: DB5i-PB-A
- Rubbed Bronze: DB5i-RB-A
- Satin Nickel: DB5i-SN-A
- Power: 6V, four AA (1.5V) Alkaline or Lithium batteries only. Low battery warnings at 4.25V and 3.75V
- Backset Adjustment: 2-3/8 to 2-3/4 inches
- Door Thickness: Between 1-3/8 and 2 inches
- Front Dimensions: 6(H) x 3(W) x 1-1/2(D) inches
- Back Dimensions: 7-1/2(H) x 2-7/8(D) inches
- Programming Code (PC): The preset programming code is 123456. Please change it to a new code for security. Programming code length is 4-10 digits.
- Local Codes: Codes that are programed using the programming code at the lock. There is a limit of 10 in memory and the code 1234 is programmed by default. Local code lengths are 4-10 digits.
- User Codes: Codes that are programed using the web portal and can be configured to follow an access schedule. User code lengths are 4-10 digits.
- Auto-Lock / Storehouse Mode: The lock will automatically relock itself after the specified delay following an unlock. Default delay is 5 seconds. Enabled by default on all lever models.
- Passage Mode: The lock will remain unlocked after a code is entered. Enabled by default on all deadbolt models.
- Warranty: 1 Year