Seco-Larm Enforcer Passive Ethernet Extender Over Coax (Open Box)
The ENFORCER Passive Ethernet Extender over Coax is designed to extend the range of any TCP/IP device beyond the 300 feet (100m) limit of Ethernet. The unit does not filter out any protocols, codes, or applications, ensuring compatibility with any IP camera and its software.
- 1 Channel Ethernet over coax.
- 10 Mbps Full duplex.
- Transmission distance: 650ft (200m) (RG59).
- Passive, no power required.
- Built-in surge protection.
- Fast and easy to install.
- Bidirectional – can operate as transmitter and receiver.
- Sold as a set.
- Designed for 10/100 networks. Do not use on "gigabit" 10/100/1000 networks.
In The Box:
- 2 x Passive Ethernet Extenders
- 1 x Manual
- Part Number: NE-SE01-020Q
- Type: Passive Ethernet Extender over Coax
- 10Mbps (RG59): Up to 650 feet (200m)
- 100Mbps (RG59): Up to 325 feet (200m)
- Input Connector: RJ45
- Output Connector: BNC
- Link Cable: RG59/U or better
- Ethernet Speed: 10/100 Mbps
- Standard: IEEE802.3 10Base-T
- Bandwidth: 10Mbps
- Operating Temperature: -4° to 131° F (-20° to 70° C)
- Dimensions: 2-3/8 x 1-1/8 x 1-3/16 inches (60 x 29 x 20 mm)
- Pigtail Length: 5 inches (127 mm)
- Certifications: FCC, CE, RoHS
- Warranty: 1 Year
*Actual transmission range will vary depending on equipment used and cable grade.