Seco-Larm Enforcer VGA Distributor Over Cat5e/6, 1-In, 2-Out
The MVD-V1201-1Q is the perfect device for playing video and audio in both local and remote locations. The MVD-V1201-1Q not only extends the range of traditional VGA cabling methods up to 984' (300m), but it also transmits to one local and one remote station. The ability to transmit to a remote secondary display makes the MVD-V1201-1Q ideal for video playback in security, business, digital signage, and classroom settings.
- Transmits VGA signals from personal computers, DVRs, video splitters, to CRT or LCD monitors or VGA projectors.
- Local output allows for playback at a local station as well as remote stations.
- Extends the range of VGA and stereo signals over 984ft (300m) over one Cat5e/6 cable.
- Gain and peak adjustments to account for different UTP cable lengths. Use gain for brightness adjustment and peak for skew adjustment.
- Supports up to 1920x1200 resolution.
- Works with monitors, projectors, HDTV and flat panel screens.
- Each set includes one transmitter and one receiver and is plug-and-play ready.
- VGA connectors: Female 15 pin
- Number of inputs: 1 (one)
- Number of outputs: 2
- Number of local outputs: 1 (one)
- Vertical frequency range: 60/75/85Hz
- 640x480, 800x600: 984ft (300m)
- 1024x768: 820ft (250m)
- 1280x720, 1280x1024, 1280x768, 1280x960: 656ft (200m)
- 1600x900, 1600x1200: 492ft (150m)
- 1920x1080, 1920x1200: 459ft (140m)
- Transmitter: 3-15/16"x2-19/32"x1" (100x65x25m)
- Receiver: 3-3/16"x1-11/16"x29/32" (81.5x43x23mm)
- Current Draw: 400mA@5VDC
- Operating Temperature: 32°~158° F (0°~70° C)
- Operating Humidity: 10%~85% RH
- Storage Temperature: 14°~176° F (-10°~80° C)
- External Power Supply: 2A@5VDC (2 adapters included)