Sensaphone 400 Monitoring System, 4-Channel
For small businesses, property owners, and more, the Sensaphone Model 400 offers an easy, inexpensive way to monitor a remote facility. It can be installed in any clean indoor environment to monitor a variety of applications.
- Simple, convenient, cost-effective remote monitoring for small businesses and property managers
- Record custom voice alerts and receive alarm messages in your own voice
- Receive voice alerts and alarm notifications over standard telephone lines
- Notifies up to four people by voice phone call in the event of an alarm
The 400 has a built-in ability to monitor for power failures and to listen to the sound of a smoke detector. There are also four external inputs that can be connected to a variety of sensors to monitor temperature, water on the floor, humidity, and much more. One of the four external inputs already comes with a temperature sensor for monitoring temperature where the 400 is installed.
- Up to four external sensors monitor temperature, humidity, water, and more
- Included relay output can switch local devices on/off based on alarm activity
- Temperature-sensing range of -20° to 150°F (-30° to 65°C)
- Use a dual-setback thermostat to control temperature between two set points.
INCLUDED: Internal battery-backup system provides 24 hours of continuous monitoring and alerts in the event of power outage
INCLUDED: A pre-installed temperature probe to monitor conditions at the installation location
NO MONTHLY FEES: unlike other systems that require ongoing expenses
In The Box:
- Sensaphone 400
- Power supply
NOTE: External sensors not included.
- Part Number: FGD-0400
- Relay Output: Rated for 1A 30VAC/1A 30VDC maximum.
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited
- Number of Zones: 4 (thermistor installed on zone #1 for local temperature monitoring)
- Zone Connector: Terminal block
- Zone Types: N.O./N.C. contact, 2.8K thermistor (-20°F to 150°F or -30°C to 65°C )
- Zone Characteristics: 5.11K to 2.85V (Short circuit current: 1mA max.)
- A/D Converter Resolution: 10 bits, ±2 LSB
- Zone Protection: 5.5VDC Metal Oxide Varistor with fast acting diode clamps.
- Internal Electret Condenser: For listening in to on-site sounds and detecting high sound levels.
- Line RJ11 Jack: For connection to a two-wire analog telephone line. (6-foot modular cord included)
- Extension RJ11 Jack w/ Line Seizure: For connecting other devices on the same telephone line, devices connected to this jack are disconnected in the event that the 400 must dial out for an alarm.
- Phone Line Protection: Metal Oxide Varistor and self-resetting fuse
- System On: On steady when the unit is in RUN mode. LED blinks once every few seconds while in STANDBY mode.
- Phone In Use: On steady when the telephone line is being used. LED blinks when no dial tone is detected. Off when telephone line is not in use.
- Alarm: Off when no alarm exists. Blinks when an unacknowledged alarm exists. On steady when an acknowledged alarm exists
- Battery Ok: On steady when the battery is in good condition. Blinks when the battery is low. Off when the battery must be replaced.
- Power Supply: 120VAC/9VDC 60Hz 6W wall plug-in transformer w/6-foot cord.
- Power Consumption: 1.5 Watts
- Power Protection: Metal Oxide Varistor
- Battery Backup: Six size-C alkaline batteries (not included), providing up to 24 hours of backup time.
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)
- Operating Humidity: 0 to 90 percent RH non-condensing
- Storage Temperature: 32° to 140°F (0° to 60°C)
- Dimensions: 2.1(H) x 7.8(W) x 8.8(D) inches
- Weight: 2 pounds
- Enclosure: Indoor-rated plastic housing suitable for wall or desktop installation.