Sensaphone 400 Monitoring System, 4-Channel
Implementation of continuous vibration monitoring has never been easier. Vibration on industrial equipment can be continuously monitored for unusual operating conditions and potential failure. The Sensaphone Vibration Monitor is designed to be permanently mounted on industrial equipment and continuously monitor the changes in a machine's vibration level. Detecting these changes early on prevents machinery from catastrophic failure, secondary damage, and expensive down time.
The sensor continuously monitors real-time RMS vibration velocity and provides an analog output of the velocity to the Sensaphone. The sensor comes with a 5m cable and is available with an optional magnetic mounting base (not included).
In The Box:
- Vibration sensor
- 5m cable
NOTE: Requires a 24VDC power supply (FGD-0070). Available with optional magnetic mounting foot – FGD-0303-MOUNT.
Available for sale only in the U.S.
- Part Number: FGD-0400
- Relay Output: Rated for 1A 30VAC/1A 30VDC maximum.
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited
- Number of Zones: 4 (thermistor installed on zone #1 for local temperature monitoring)
- Zone Connector: Terminal block
- Zone Types: N.O./N.C. contact, 2.8K thermistor (-20°F to 150°F or -30°C to 65°C )
- Zone Characteristics: 5.11K to 2.85V (Short circuit current: 1mA max.)
- A/D Converter Resolution: 10 bits, ±2 LSB
- Zone Protection: 5.5VDC Metal Oxide Varistor with fast acting diode clamps.
- Internal Electret Condenser: For listening in to on-site sounds and detecting high sound levels.
- Line RJ11 Jack: For connection to a two-wire analog telephone line. (6-foot modular cord included)
- Extension RJ11 Jack w/ Line Seizure: For connecting other devices on the same telephone line, devices connected to this jack are disconnected in the event that the 400 must dial out for an alarm.
- Phone Line Protection: Metal Oxide Varistor and self-resetting fuse
- System On: On steady when the unit is in RUN mode. LED blinks once every few seconds while in STANDBY mode.
- Phone In Use: On steady when the telephone line is being used. LED blinks when no dial tone is detected. Off when telephone line is not in use.
- Alarm: Off when no alarm exists. Blinks when an unacknowledged alarm exists. On steady when an acknowledged alarm exists
- Battery Ok: On steady when the battery is in good condition. Blinks when the battery is low. Off when the battery must be replaced.
- Power Supply: 120VAC/9VDC 60Hz 6W wall plug-in transformer w/6-foot cord.
- Power Consumption: 1.5 Watts
- Power Protection: Metal Oxide Varistor
- Battery Backup: Six size-C alkaline batteries (not included), providing up to 24 hours of backup time.
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)
- Operating Humidity: 0 to 90 percent RH non-condensing
- Storage Temperature: 32° to 140°F (0° to 60°C)
- Dimensions: 2.1(H) x 7.8(W) x 8.8(D) inches
- Weight: 2 pounds
- Enclosure: Indoor-rated plastic housing suitable for wall or desktop installation.