Sensaphone FGD-0027 Humidistat Sensor
The Humidistat Humidity Switch can be used with all Sensaphone models to detect a high or low humidity level. The device will cause your Sensaphone to activate an alarm when the humidity level reaches a set threshold. Made from high impact plastic with a brushed goldtone dial plate and a beige cover. A nylon sensing element provides long life and accurate humidity control. With a range of 10 to 60 percent RH level, the sensor causes an alarm when the humidity exceeds or falls below the set limit. Multiple sensors may be wired to a single input.
Available for sale only in the U.S.
- Name: Humidistat Humidity Switch
- Product #: FGD-0027
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 95° F (0 to 35° C)
- Humidity: 10 to 60 percent RH
- Housing: Beige plastic
- Compatibility: All Sensaphone models
- Package Contents:
- (x1) Humidistat
- (x1) Set of mounting hardware
- (x1) Installation Instructions