Sensaphone FGD-0107-TEF Ultra Low Temperature Sensor with Glass Bead Vial, 2.8K
The FGD-0107-TEF is ideal for cold storage temperature monitoring where temperatures are consistently under -28°C. The glass bead filled vial will buffer any momentary fluctuations that may cause a preliminary alarm dial out, such as defrost cycles, opening of doors, and fans circulating air. The glass beads will slow the response time of the sensor allowing normal daily operations to occur without having an alarm initiated.
In The Box:
- Temperature sensor
- 24 gauge wire, 12'
- Mounting hardware
NOTE: Do not submerge.
Available for sale only in the U.S.
- Part Number: FGD-0107-TEF
- Sensor Temperature Range: -121° to 176°F (-85° to 140°C)
- Accuracy: ± 1°F (±0.56°C)
- Connection: Hardwired
- Housing: HDPE Plastic
- Dimensions: 2.8 x 1.6 inches (72 x 40mm)
- Sensor Series: 2.8K
- Notes: Available with NIST Certification (call to special order)