Sensaphone WSG30 Wireless Spot Water Detection Sensor
Monitor for the presence of water.
The WSG30 Wireless Spot Water Detection Sensor is designed to work exclusively with the Sensaphone WSG30. This sensor includes a built-in radio transmitter and water sensing probes for monitoring for the presence of water at a particular location. The sensor comes with three AA alkaline batteries which will power the sensor for up to two years.
In The Box:
- WSG Wireless Spot Water Detection Sensor
- 3 x AA alkaline batteries
NOTE: Works with Sensaphone WSG30 gateway, not included.
Available for sale only in the U.S.
- Part Number: FGD-WSG30-SPOT
- Name: Spot Water Detection Sensor
- Power: Three (3) AA alkaline batteries (included) and/or 5VDC (300mA) plug-in adapter (not included)
- Battery Life: 2 Years
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)
- Wireless Range: 300 feet (90m) indoors
- Connection: Wireless
- Operating Frequency: ISM 2.4 GHz
- Transmit Power Output: 100mW (20dBm)
- Housing: White Plastic
- Dimensions: 6.8 x 3.5 x 1.6 inches (173 x 89 x 40mm)
- Sensor Series: WSG Wireless
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Sensaphone FGD-WSG30-SPOT WSG Wireless Spot Water Detection Sensor Specs
- Sensaphone WSG30 Web Based Monitoring with Wireless Sensors Flier
- Sensaphone WSG30 Expand the Capabilities of your Sensaphone Accessories
- Sensaphone WSG30 Wireless Sensor Gateway User Manual
- Sensaphone WSG30 Wireless Sensor Gateway Firmware Instructions