Sensaphone WSG30 Wireless Ultra Low Temperature Sensor w/ External Probe
Monitor temperatures as low as -85°C.
The WSG Wireless Ultra Low Temperature sensor with External Probe is designed to work exclusively with the Sensaphone WSG30. This sensor includes a built-in radio transmitter and a remote temperature probe so that temperature measurements can be made in a refrigerator, freezer or other harsh environments. The sensor comes with two AA alkaline batteries which will power the sensor for up to two years. An optional plug-in power supply is also available in which case the batteries become a backup if main AC power fails.
In The Box:
- WSG Wireless Ultra Low Temperature Sensor
- External probe
- 2 x AA alkaline batteries
- #6 Metal tapping screws
- Plastic drywall anchors
NOTE: Works with Sensaphone WSG30 gateway, not included.
Available for sale only in the U.S.
- Part Number: FGD-WSG30-TEX85
- Name: Ultra Low Temperature Sensor with External Probe
- Power: 2 AA alkaline batteries (included); optional 5VDC (300mA) plug-in adapter (not included)
- Battery Life: 2 Years
- Sensor Monitoring Temperature Range: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)
- External Probe Monitoring Temperature Range: -122° to 122°F (-85° to 50°C)
- Accuracy: ± 1°F (± 0.56°C)
- Sensor Operating Temperature Range: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)
- Sensor Operating Humidity: 5 to 90 percent RH non-condensing
- Wireless Range: 300 feet (90m) indoors
- Connection: Wireless
- Operating Frequency: ISM 2.4 GHz
- Transmit Power Output: 100mW (20dBm)
- Housing: White Plastic
- Dimensions: 3.1 x 3.9 x 1.1 inches (79 x 99 x 28mm)
- Sensor Series: WSG Wireless
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Sensaphone FGD-WSG30-TEX85 WSG Wireless Ultra Low Temperature Sensor w/External Probe Specs
- Sensaphone WSG30 Web Based Monitoring with Wireless Sensors Flier
- Sensaphone WSG30 Expand the Capabilities of your Sensaphone Accessories
- Sensaphone WSG30 Wireless Sensor Gateway User Manual
- Sensaphone WSG30 Wireless Sensor Gateway Firmware Instructions