Sensaphone FGD-0101 Temperature Sensor, 2.8K (Open Box)
Monitor air temperature
Small, sealed, general purpose temperature probe for indoor or outdoor use. Sensing range depends on product. Check back page for Sensaphone product compatibility. Comes with 12 feet of wire. 2.8K
When an alarm is detected, the Sensaphone can notify selected people by making voice phone calls. It will continue to make phone calls until someone responds to the call. The voice messages can be custom recorded, so you get to describe each alarm message that it speaks in your own voice. The phone interface includes a line seize feature so that extension phones are automatically disconnected when it needs to make an alarm phone call.
A built-in output relay is provided to switch an external device either automatically, or manually. You can use it to have a local light or siren trip when an alarm occurs, or even to set off a local alarm when the phone line is cut or unplugged. You can even use it to control a dual setback thermostat to change the temperature remotely. Also includes nonvolatile memory and a 24-hour battery backup with user installed batteries.
- Part Number: FGD-0101
- UPC: 732454589700
- Size: 12 Ft.
- Temperature Range:
- Sensaphone 400, 800: -20° to 150°F (-28° to 65°C)
- Sensaphone 1400, 1800, 2800, WEB600: -20° to 115°F (-28° to 46°C)
- Sensaphone 2000: -20° to 123°F (-28° to 51°C)
- Sensaphone Express II: -20° to 176°F (-28° to 80°C)
- Sensaphone CELL682: -20° to 124°F (-28° to 55°C)
- Accuracy: ±1°F
- Compatibility: 400, 800, 1400, 1800, 2800, 2000, WEB600, CELL682 and Express II
- Warranty: 1-Year