Simply Automated Anywhere 3-Way Wall Switch Kit
The Anywhere 3-Way Switch Kit includes 2 high quality professional grade (120VAC/60Hz) on/off switches with gloss white faceplates. They are used to replace existing mechanical switches and use the existing switch wires (white neutral wire required) to provide 3-way control – no traveler wires or batteries needed. The Anywhere 3-Way Switch Kit offers a cost effective alternative for the professional electrician, versus running costly new wiring or using wireless 3-way consumer DIY options that do not always work. For 4-way or 5-way or more-way applications, one or more of the add-on Anywhere On/Off Switch model US1-V0 can be used to work in unison with the V3WAY-A switches.
3-way control anywhere on the property
- Simple, cost effective alternative to running new wires
- Communicates over 1000 feet on a single circuit
- Replaces existing mechanical switches and uses same wires – white neutral wire connection required
- No traveler wires or batteries required
- Each turn on/off both switches' 900W circuits
High quality, professional grade switches
- 900W or 7.5 Amps Max., 1W Min., controls most any load
- Blue-Green status LED for off-on indication
- Thermal overload protection for added safety
- Patented heat sink design ensures cool operation and long life
- Add-on switches (model US1-V0) are available for 4-way, 5-way, or as many as you like-way ... applications
Simple to use and very reliable
- Press top/bottom of rocker to turn on/off both switches
- Four channels for communication, allows up to 4 separate pairs in the home and avoids interaction with neighbor's switches
- Advanced powerline communication technology – transmits over 1 mile on 14 gage wire.
- Controls incandescent, fluorescent, halogen, LED, magnetic and electronic low-voltage lighting transformers and ballasts
- Remotely control room, basement, garage, barn, driveway, pathway, security, yard and dock lighting, as well as motor, pump, fan and appliances < 900 watts (<7.5 Amps)
Color change kits (sold separately, Model ZS11)
- Removable faceplates for easy color change from gloss white to almond, light almond, ivory, black or brown.
- Wallplate sold separately
NOTE: Simply Automated's Anywhere Switches and Kits are incompatible with any of Simply Automated's PC-Configured, Pre-Configured, SimplySmart, or other UPB or UPStart products.
- Power: 120VAC ± 10%, 60Hz
- Load: 1 W minimum, 900 W maximum, 7.5 Amps at 120VAC, per switch
- Output: Triac output configured for On/Off control (default).
- Connections: 6-inch stranded wires, #16 AWG for power and load; #20 AWG for connection of remote (model USR) switch traveler(s) is not used.
- Operating Temperature: 30 to 120°F (0 to 50°C)
- Weight: 4.4 ounces (125g)
- Mounting: Standard Junction Box