Skylink Wireless Security Alarm Sensor
The Alarm Sensor (AS-433) is designed to detect sound frequency from the siren of your existing security system. Once the siren goes off, the Alarm Sensor activates and triggers the emergency dialer (AD-433S) by sending radio frequency (RF) signal or through hardwire connection. The Alarm Sensor is designed to recognize only the siren from your existing security system; therefore, it will not pick up any background noise if the sensor is installed properly. The sensor can also work in conjunction with all of the Skylink receivers that incorporate the Rolling Code Technology (Security Control Panel SC-001, Emergency Dialer AD-1010, Audio Alarm AA-433, and Silent Alarm SW-433).
- Detects conventional alarm sound from existing security system; transmits a signal to Control Panel (SC-001) or Emergency Dialer (AD-433S) which then activates the system.
- Can stand alone, or be used in conjunction with the Skylink system
- Can be connected with other security systems using N/C connector
- 9V Alkaline battery included
- AC adapter (sold separately)
- Range up to 100 feet