SkylinkNet Main Console/Indoor Siren (Open Box)
The Main Console will immediately sound either a beep in the alert mode or a siren in the alarm mode when a sensor is triggered. It is compatible with up to 16 sensors and can be programmed in 4 different zones. The red LED will flash and indicate which zone has been triggered. The Main Console comes with a 105dBm Built-in Siren and a Backup Battery feature in case of power outages. The Main Console works as an Indoor Siren for the SkylinkNet Alarm System.
- Brain of the Alarm/Alert System, M-Series
- Works as an Indoor Siren for SkylinkNet Alarm System
- Plug n Play – Easy Installation
- Works with up to 16 sensors
- Built-in Siren, 110 decibels
- Backup Battery for uninterrupted runtime during of power outage.
In The Box:
- Main Console / Indoor Siren
- DC Adapter
- User Manual
NOTE: Does not include required SkylinkNet Internet Hub. Batteries are not included.
Available for sale only in the U.S.
- Part Number: M-1
- Power Supply: 12 DC Adapter (included)
- Backup Battery: 4 x AAA Alkaline Batteries (not included)
- Operation Range: 500 feet (152 meters)
- Radio Frequency: Skylink M-Code 433.92MHz
- Siren Volume: 105dBm
- Size: 4.25(L) x 3.1(W) x 0.9(H) inches
- Weight: 100g
- Housing Material: ABS plastic
- Color: Off-White
- Approvals: FCC, CE, IC
- Warranty: 1 Year