Speco 2MP HD-TVI IR Dome Camera, 2.8-12mm Varifocal Lens
The Speco 2MP HD-TVI IR Dome Camera, 2.8-12mm Varifocal Lens provides 24/7 indoor HD surveillance in nearly any environment or lighting setting. The camera features built-in motion detection, IR LED lights, and true Wide Dynamic Range (WDR); plus, it supports TVI and CVBS video formats.
Save time and money on installation with HD-TVI compatible cameras. HD-TVI (High Definition Transport Video Interface) cameras use the same coaxial cables as analog CCTV cameras, so you don't have to rewire your home or business with ethernet cables for new installations.
- Full HD resolution over coax at 30FPS
- IR Range: 65 feet
- 3-axis design, both wall and ceiling mountable
- 12VDC operation
- 5 year warranty
- Additional analog output for 960H
- Full OSD control via VTC
In The Box:
- Dome Camera
- Junction Box
- Installation Hardwire
NOTES: 12VDC Power Supply not included. Digital video recorders (DVR) sold separately.
- Part Number:
- White: CLED32DTW
- Black: CLED32DTB
- Image Sensor: 1/3-inch progressive scan CMOS, 2MP
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Minimum Illumination: 0 lux with IR on
- S/N Ratio: 50dB
- Effective Pixels: 1984 (H) x 1105 (V)
- Total Pixels: 2000 (H) x 1121 (V)
- Shutter: 1/30 sec. – 1/30,000 sec.
- Number of IR LEDs: 24
- IR Range: 65 ft. (depending on scene reflection)
- Signal Distance: Up to 1600 feet (depending on coax quality)
- Synchronization: Internal
- DNR: Low
- White Balance: ATW
- TV System: NTSC
- Housing: High impact ABS
- Operating Temperature: 14° F to 122° F
- Power Supply: 12VDC (not included)
- Power Consumption: 300mA
- Dimensions: 4.4(Dia.) x 3.4(H) inches
- Weight: 8 oz.
- IR LED Wavelength: 850 nm
- Certifications: FCC, RoHS
- Warranty: 5 Years