Speco 2MP HD-TVI IR Dome Camera, 2.8mm Lens with Junction Box
The Speco 2MP HD-TVI IR Dome Camera with Junction Box (2.8mm Lens) offers 24/7 outdoor HD surveillance in nearly any environment or lighting setting. The camera features IR LED lights, 3-axis lens mount, and onboard storage for multiple video formats. The camera has night-vision range up to 65 feet and cable signal range up to 1600 feet.
Save time and money on installation with HD-TVI compatible cameras. HD-TVI (High Definition Transport Video Interface) cameras use the same coaxial cables as analog CCTV cameras, so you don't have to rewire your home or business with ethernet cables for new installations.
This camera is housed in an IP66 rated enclosure that is suitable for outdoor areas. A junction box is included for cable management.
- Full HD resolution over coax (HD-TVI)
- Supports up to Full HD 1080p @ 30 fps
- IR Range: 65' (depending on scene reflection)
- 3 axis lens mount
- Multi-format HD (TVI, CVI, AHD, CVBS)*
- Signal distance up to 1600 ft.
- True WDR
- Full OSD operation through on-board control and UTC (up the coax)(TVI)
- 12VDC operation (power supply not included)
- IP66 compliant, weather resistant
- 5 year warranty
*Camera defaults to HD-TVI.
In The Box:
- Junction Box
- Drill Template
- Mounting Hardware
NOTE: 12VDC power supply sold separately.
- Part Number: VLDT5W
- Image Sensor: 1/2.8" CMOS
- Maximum Resolution: 1080 x 720
- Minimum Illumination Color: 0.001lux @ F1.2
- S/N Ratio: greater than 52dB
- Number of IR LEDs: 24
- Field of View: (H) 80° – 38°
- Compensation: WDR (120dB), BLC, HLC
- Electronic Shutter Speed: 1/60 sec. – 1/100000 sec.
- DNR: Yes
- Video Output: TVI / CVI / AHD / CVBS
- Image System: PAL / NTSC
- Power: 12VDC (power supply not included)
- Power Consumption:
- IR off (less than 1W)
- IR on (less than 3W)
- Operating Temperature: -4°F – 104°F
- Unit Dimensions: 4.5" (W) x 5" (H)
- Unit Weight: 1.1 lbs.
- Warranty: 5 Year