Letzgo Bobber Sump Pump Water Level Sensor
Detects and warns of sump pump failures! A simple float switch designed to monitor the water level in a sump pump well. Connect to a warning device or alarm system and you have a low cost sump pump alarm. Easily configured as a normally open or normally closed switch. Can be connected to relays and other devices to drive high current loads. Hose clamp allows easy level adjustment.
- Low cost.
- Simple construction.
- High reliability design
- Made of non-corroding plastic materials.
- Stainless steel hose clamp for easy mounting.
- Sealed reed switch provides high isolation when pump wiring breaks down.
- Will operate totally submerged.
- Unique reversible float allows for N.O. or N.C. switch circuit.
- Fits virtually all sizes and types of return pipes.
- UL listed
- Made of non-corroding plastic materials
- 1 Amp Max at 24 VDC
- Recommended < 250mA
- 24 inch lead wires (20 AWG)
- Operating temperature not to exceed 90 degrees C