TekTone Apartment Speaker Station, 4 Wire
The IR103E, IR104E and IR105E Apartment Intercom Stations combine modern styling with ease of operation to provide natural, clear voice communication and positive door-release operation. The stations connect with AM490xx Entrance Speaker Panels (sold separately), allowing residents and visitors to communicate with each other. The Apartment Speaker Station is equipped with momentary-action push buttons for talk, listen and door operation, giving residents command over their interactions with visitors. The attractive, flame-retardant ABS plastic faceplates are surface mounted and blend with any setting. The advanced circuitry and versatility permit use in large or small buildings, with one or several entrances.
Wiring is just 2 common and 1 selective wires for the IR103E station; 3 common and 1 selective wires for the IR104E station; and 4 common and 1 selective wires for the IR105E station. Connections are screw terminals.
NOTE: The Apartment Speaker Station requires the AM492xx Entrance Panels, PK543A Amplifier, and SS102A Transformer to operate (all sold separately).
- Part Number:
- Flush Mount: IR104E
- Surface Mount: IR204E
- Finish: Flame-retardant ABS plastic
- Controls: Individually replaceable push buttons with self-wiping contacts. Identified for talk, listen and door functions
- Speaker/Mic: 2.5 inches (89 mm) with voice response. Also used for electronic tone signal.
- Connection: Screw terminals
- Housings: IH103 mounting plate or IH101 box
- Dimensions: (H) 6.875 x (W) 5 x (D) 1.25 inches (175 x 127 x 32mm)