TekTone Vandal-Resistant Entrance Speaker Panel with Buttons and Name Holders, Postal Release
The AM492-series TekTone Vandal-Resistant Entrance Speaker Panel with Buttons and Name Holders, Postal Release is a modular entrance panel for use with TekTone apartment intercom stations. Panels are equipped with a mylar, voice frequency response speaker protected by a louvered panel and perforated aluminum material. The speaker panel can accommodate up to 18 push button options. For apartment buildings with more than 18 units, the AM492xx Entrance Speaker Panel is used with the TTAM490x2 Add-On Vandal-Resistant Panel (sold separately).
Pressing the button corresponding to the desired name and apartment number causes a buzzing at the apartment station. The resident may then converse with the caller. Controlled entry is permitted by push button operation of the electric door release.
This panel includes a postal release assembly which allows Postal Service employees to install a postal lock into the entry panel to give them access to enter the building.
- Product picture shown is of the 8-botton option (part# AM492/08P).
- Vandal resistant panel and push button actuators
- Weather-resistant Mylar speaker
- Fully-enclosed back box with knockouts
- Postal Release Assembly allows postal workers access to enter the building
- Hands-free loudspeaking
- Individually replaceable name holders (black flame retardant polycarbonate plastic)
- Self-wiping push button switches
NOTE: The following items are required for complete operation (all sold separately):
- IRx04E Apartment Intercom Station
- OF191 Trim Frame
- OH191 Flush Box
- PK543A Amplifier
- SS102A Transformer
- Part Number:
- Postal Release: AM492/06P
- Dimensions: 16.5 x 4 inches (419 H x 102 W mm)
- Speaker: 2.5 inches (64 mm) Mylar
- Push Button: Individually replaceable with self-wiping contacts
- Construction: Modular extruded, anodized aluminum panel and push button actuators
- Housings: OH190-series for flush mounting. OF190S-series frame for surface mounting