AFI Relay Station 4
For Commercial, institutional and residential projects, including schools, universities, municipal buildings, offices, gymnasiums, homes, condos, and more.
The AFI Relay Station 4 acts as an interface between AFI DC Actuators and Direct Digital Control (DDC) systems such as Building Automation or Management Systems (BAS or BMS), Home Automation Systems or Heating/Ventilation/Air Conditioning Systems (HVAC).
The Relay Station 4 can operate nearly any type of motorized opening including: awning (top-hinged), hopper (bottom-hinged), casement (side-hinged), hung or sliding windows; parallel windows (hinged on 4 sides); skylights, curtain wall and other ventilation systems.
The Relay Station 4 can be used for testing and installation applications, such as extending the chain of a motorized opener to attach to a mounted window during installation or replacing a component. The Relay Station 4 can connect to up to 3 actuators).
- Powered control panels for 24VDC actuators
- DIN rail mounted 120VAC/24VDC power supply
- Quick connect input terminals
- One-touch open/close control using SW-5686 switch (Sold separately)
- Master and Sub group control via SPDT switches or relays
- Part Number: RS-4
- Number of Groups: 4
- Number of Outputs: 4
- Dimensions: 16 H x 16 W x 6 D inches
- Warranty: 2-Year