UCS Vega Window Motor System, DC
- For skylights, awning or hopper windows, or curtain wall vents.
- Connects direct to sash; no operator needed as with other brands.
- Double-link stainless steel chain, with chrome-plated brass terminal.
- Chain electronically self-adjusts for proper closing at installation.
- Operate several openings simultaneously by wiring motors in parallel.
NOTE: Standard Pivoting Brackets (sold separately).
- Part Number:
- 41148S: Gray
- 41150C: White
- Opening: 12" (300 mm) maximum opening chain stroke
- Dimensions: 1-3/4" H x 1-1/4"W x 17-3/4" L (45 x 32 x 450 mm)
- Force: 55 lbs. (250 N) in push and pull
- Speed: approximately 0.35 inch (9 mm) per second
- Min. height: minimum 10" sash height if using pivoting brackets; minimum 35-1/2" (900 mm) if brackets are not used
- Remote: Vega RF with remote control, or use Vega with CRM and remote
- UL listing: UL recognized (UR), CE rated