Winland WaterBug 350 System (Open Box)
The model WB-350 operates on a 9-volt transistor battery (Not included) has an open collector output that can be connected to alarm panels, bells, dialers, etc. As many as six sensor probes can be run up to 100 feet away. Each sensor probe has two contacts. When a film of water forms a bridge between these contacts, the unit senses this and triggers the alarm output. The sensor will not alarm due to condensation or high humidity. One standard surface sensor is included with the unit.
- Part Number: WB-350
- Console Size: 5" x 2.44" x 1.25" (12.7 cm x 6.2 cm x 3.18 cm)
- Probe Size (standard P/N #1040): 2" x 3" x 0.88" (5.1 cm x 7.6 cm x 2.2 cm)
- Probe Size (under carpet P/N #1041): 2" x 3" x 0.18" (5.1 cm x 7.6 cm x 0.5 cm)
- Power Requirements (resting state): 9V battery @ 1.8 micro amps
- Power Requirements (alarm condition): 9V battery @ 380 micro amps
- Approximate Battery Life: 1 Year
- Sensitivity: Will not alarm due to high humidity or condensation
- Operating Temperature: Control and Probe 32° to +140° F (0° to +60° C)
- Outputs: Open collector max. to tripline- 30VDC
- Recomended Dist. Between Probes and Console:
- 1-2 probes: 200ft (61 m) max.
- 3 or more probes: 100ft (30.5 m) per probe
- Recommended Max. Probes Per Console: 6