Yale Z-Wave Plus SL Key-Free Assure Lock Touchscreen Deadbolt (Gen5), Oil Rubbed Bronze (Open Box)
Enjoy the convenience of 100 percent key free locking with this sleek touchscreen deadbolt featuring Z-Wave technology for seamless integration into your smart home or alarm system. (For Apple HomeKit compatibility rather than Z-Wave compatibility, purchase Yale lock part YRD256-iM1, sold separately.) Guarded latchbolt operated from outside by keypad or inside by T turn.
- Key Free: No cylinder means no lost keys and no pick and bump break-ins.
- Motorized Deadbolt: Fully motorized, tapered deadbolt accommodates for misaligned doors.
- Backlit Keypad: Keypad wakes with a touch and has numbers that won’t wear off.
- Battery Back-Up: Never lose power, the lock can be energized with a 9V battery.
- Voice Assistance: The lock will guide you through setup and menu options in 3 languages.
- Weather Protected: Rubber gasket increases protection against outdoor environments.
Yale Real Living Assure Locks, the next generation of electronic residential locks from Yale, provide versatility and convenient access.
Lose Your Keys. For Good. Introducing the slimmest electronic lock for your home; the Assure Lock SL. This sleek and modern touchscreen deadbolt allows homeowners to enjoy the convenience of 100 percent key free unlocking while enhancing curb appeal. Unlock your home without the hassle of keys by entering your 4-8 digit pin code on the keypad. Lock the door behind you by simply tapping the keypad. The lock features Z-Wave Plus technology so that you can add it to your smart home or alarm system. Lock and unlock from anywhere, create and share pin codes, receive access notifications and more with most compatible Z-Wave systems. Lock the door with Amazon Alexa voice commands when used with Samsung SmartThings or Wink.
- Installs within minutes on standard doors, 1-3/4" to 2-1/4" thick with just a screwdriver.
- Works with most Z-Wave smart home and alarm systems including Samsung SmartThings, Wink, Vera and Iris.
- Monitor, lock and unlock from anywhere
- View access history
- Receive notifications on your smartphone
- Unlock by entering your pin code on the backlit, touchscreen keypad and tap to lock the door behind you.
- Create up to 250 unique pin codes to share with family and friends (25 with no Z-Wave system).
- 9V Battery back-up prevents lockouts
- Key Free means no lost keys, no locksmiths and no pick and bump break-ins. Never get locked out, the lock can be energized with a 9V battery.
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 – BHMA Certified
In The Box:
- SL Touchscreen Deadbolt
- Z-Wave Plus Network Module
- 4 x AA Batteries
- Mounting Hardware
NOTE: Network integration requires a Z-Wave controller (sold separately).
- Part Number: YRD256-ZW2-0BP
- UPC: 081023000062
- Color: Oil-Rubbed Bronze
- Wireless Protocol: Z-Wave Plus (908.4 MHz) U.S. — includes plug-in Network Module
- Max. User Codes: Standalone: 25 user codes; With Network Module: 250 user codes; 4-8 digits each
- Keypad Type: Touchscreen
- Grade: Grade 2: A156.36 ANSI/BHMA
- Handing: Self handing (Please hand while in unlocked position)
- Batteries: 4 AA Alkaline Batteries (Included)
- Face Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Latch: Adjustable
- Latch Front: RC (Round Corner)
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" to 2-1/4", 1-3/8" requires special thin door gasket
- Strike: 1-1/8" x 2-3/4"
- Strike Front: RC (Round Corner)
- Thumbturn: Yes
- Cylinder: N/A
- Keyway 1: N/A
- Number of Keys: 0
- Weight: 4.5 pounds
- Lock Dimensions:
- Exterior: 11/16 x 2-9/16 x 3-9/16 inches
- Interior: 3-3/4 x 3-1/8 x 6-3/4 inches
- Approvals: FCC/IC, ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 – BHMA Certified
- Warranty: 1 Year for Electronics, Lifetime Limited for Finish/Mechanical