Zipato Micro USB to Ethernet Adapter for ZipaTile
The Micro USB to Ethernet Adapter is used for connecting ZipaTile via Ethernet cable.
Setting up is easy, just connect Ethernet cable to Micro USB to Ethernet Adapter and Micro USB to USB port on the back of the ZipaTile. Please note that upper port is for power and lower one is for Ethernet.
- USB 2.0 High Speed interface
- Switch 10Mbps or 100Mbps network automatically
- Half/Full duplex 10/100Mbps operation
- Support Full Duplex Flow Control (IEEE 802.3x)
- Support all USB standard commands
- Support suspend/resume detection logic
- Compliant to USB interface version 1.0/1.1/2.0
- Integrated Fast Ethernet MAC, physical clip and transceiver in one chip
- Supports 10Mbps and 100 Mbps N-wav auto-negotiation operation
- MS Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista, Linux 2.4, or Mac OS
NOTE: Does not include Ethernet cable.
- Part Number: IN-RTL8152
- Operating Temperature: 14Â° to 122Â°F (-10Â° to 50Â°C)
- Package Dimensions: 165 x 115 x 25 mm
- Package Weight: 38g
- EN 55022:2010+AC:2011
- EN 55024:2010
- EN 61000-3-2:2014
- EN 61000-3-3:2013
- FCC Part Subpart B: 2014