Zipato Z-Wave Micro Module Switch Single
Micromodule Single Switch Max.Load: 11A is a security enabled wireless switch, based on Z-Wave technology. Remote On/Off control of the connected load is possible with other manufacturer's wireless Controller. Each switch is designed to act as a repeater. Repeaters will re-transmit the RF signal to ensure that the signal is received by its intended destination by routing the signal around obstacles and radio dead spots. Because Micromodule supports Security Command Class, it can learn with Secured controller. Its functionality and supported command classes are identical when included both as a secure or non-secure device.
Micromodule is able to detect instant wattage and overload current (11A with resistive load) of connected lights or appliances. When detecting overload state, the Micromodule will be disabled and its On/Off button will be locked of while LED will keep flashing repeatedly. Unplugging and reconnecting the Micromodule will reset its overload condition to normal status.
- Slim, compact remote Z-Wave module switches and controls all parameters of power that your electrical appliance consumes.
- Voltage, Current, Power factor, Instant power wattage and Accumulated power report
- Resistive load 1500W (120V)
- Zero-crossing switch
- Higher output power enhances communication range (+2.5dBm output power compared to -2.5dBm 300 series)
- Overload protection
- Auto reports wattage when variation exceeds 5 percent
- Very low power power consumption
- Over-the-air firmware update
- Easy installation
In The Box:
- Micromodule Single Switch
- Quick Installation Guide
NOTE: Requires Z-Wave compatible controller/hub, not included. For indoor use only.
- Part Number: PH-PAN03.US
- Protocol: Z-Wave
- Frequency: 908.42 MHz U.S.
- Operating Voltage: 120V
- Maximum Load: 1500W / 11A (Resistive load)
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
- Range: Minimum 98.4 feet (30m) indoor / 229.7 feet (70m) outdoor
- Weight: 1.38 ounces (39g)
- Dimensions: 1.81 x 1.54 x 0.59 inches (46 x 39 x 15mm)
- Regulations: EMC 2004/108/EC, R&TTE 1995/5/EC, LVD 2006/95/EC, FCC PART 15, CE
- Warranty: 1 Year