Zipato Z-Wave Plus Smart Energy Plug-In Switch Module
Smart Energy Plug In Switch is a security enabled wireless switch, based on Z-Wave Plus technology. Z-Wave Plus enabled devices displaying the Z-Wave Plus logo can also be used with it regardless of the manufacturer, and can also be used in other manufacturer's Z-Wave enabled networks. Remote On/Off control of the connected load is possible with other manufacturer's wireless Controller.
Each switch is designed to act as a repeater. Repeaters will re-transmit the RF signal to ensure that the signal is received by its intended destination by routing the signal around obstacles and radio dead spots. Because the Switch supports Security Command Class, it can learn with Secured controller. Its functionality and supported command classes is identical when included as a secure and non-secure device.
This Smart Energy Plug In Switch is able to detect instance wattage (1560W/UL/TW/JP) and overload current (14.5A) of connected lights or appliances. When detecting overload state, the Switch will be disabled and its On/Off button will be lockout of which LED will flash quickly. However, unplug and reconnect the switch will reset its overload condition to normal status.
- Enables setting work time for appliances with regard to your needs.
- Voltage, Current, Power factor, Instant power wattage and accumulated power report
- Resistive load 13A
- Zero-crossing switch
- Auto reports wattage when variation exceeds 5 percent
- LED indication of power consumption
- Overload protection
- Very low power consumption
- Over-the-air firmware update
- Easy to plug in
- Z-Wave 500 series chip
In The Box:
- Smart Energy Plug In Switch
- Quick Installation Guide
NOTE: Requires Z-Wave compatible controller/hub, not included. For indoor use only.
- Part Number: PH-PAN15.US
- Protocol: Z-Wave Plus
- Frequency: 908.42 MHz U.S.
- Operating Voltage: 100 ~ 240VAC /50Hz/60Hz
- Maximum Load: 13A (Resistive load)
- Range: Minimum 131 feet (40m) indoor / 229.7 feet (70m) outdoor
- LED Indication For Power Consumption:
- Blue: 59W and below
- Cyan: 60W ~ 119W
- Green: 120W ~ 399W
- Orange: 400W ~ 799W
- Pink: 800W ~ 1199W
- Red: 1200W and above
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
- Dimensions: 3.11 x 2.01 x 0.71 inches (79 x 51 x 18 mm)
- Weight: 3.77 ounces (107g)
- Regulations: Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU; EMC Directive 2014/30/EU; R&TTE 1995/5/EC
- Warranty: 1 Year