Zipato Z-Wave Remote
Control up to eight lighting groups and AV equipment, by using this compact Z-Wave Remote, connected to the Z-Wave network of your choice.
The Zipato Z-Wave Remote is a simple remote controller that can control your AV devices through the Z-Wave-to-IR extender, and via basic setup it can also switch 8 lighting groups ON/OFF, based on Z-Wave technology. The Zipato Z-Wave Remote is a Z-Wave product.
Z-Wave is a wireless communication protocol designed for remote control of appliances in residential automated homes and light commercial environments. It can be used with lightning systems, home access control, entertainment systems and house appliances.
This product can be included and operated in any Z-Wave network with other Z-Wave certified devices from other manufacturers and/or other applications. All non-battery operated nodes within the network will act as repeaters regardless of vendor to increase reliability of the network.
- Controls light groups via basic ON/OFF Z-Wave set
- When used with Z-Wave-to-IR extender, it can control AV equipment
- Higher output power enhances communication range(+6dBm output power as compared to -2.5dBm 300 series)
- Built-in Lithium Polymer Battery rechargeable over Micro-USB port
- Long battery life
- Over-the-air firmware upgrade
- Green and red led indicator
- Slim, modern, keyfob design
- IPX-5 Waterproof
- Part Number: PH-PSR03.US
- Protocol: Z-Wave (U.S.)
- Power: Li 602025 battery, rechargeable (built-in)
- Operating Voltage: 3.7V
- Operating Current: 40mA
- Standby Current: 8mA
- Operation Temperature: -10° to 40°C
- Wireless Range: Min. 98 feet (30m) indoor/ 230 feet (70m) outdoor (meant for indoor use only)
- RF Frequency: 908.42 MHz
- RF Regulation: EMC 2004/108/EC, R&TTE 1995/5/EC, LVD 2006/95/EC, FCC Part 15
- Approvals: FCC
- Warranty: 1 Year