Zipato Zipabox 433 Mhz Expansion Module
Connect the most popular automation devices based on the 433Mhz frequency to the Zipato Zipabox.
The 433Mhz spectrum range is traditionally being used by many simple and cost effective wireless devices. Those protocols are being implemented in some of the most popular automation and security product ranges in the world.
Long range and high reliability makes those products as the perfect choice for the cost effective security and automation applications where two-way communication is not needed. However, there is a wide variety of different protocols available on the market and making them work all together is impossible without a sophisticated gateway device.
By using the 433MHz expansion module, Zipabox allows you to not just to connect the vast majority of popular protocols based on 433Mhz, but also to connect them all together to work within a same network with Z-Wave, Zigbee and KNX devices. This option allows installers and homeowners to optimize automation installations in order to get best value for the money.
- Receives and decodes 433.92Mhz sensor
- Signals of many popular protocols encodes and transmits 433.92 Mhz actuator signals for many popular protocols
- Interoperability: X10, CoCo, Chacon, Oregon Scientific, Lightwave
- Automatic firmware update supported
In The Box:
- Expansion Module
- 433 MHz Antenna
- Part Number: ZBM433V2
- Compatible Technologies: LightwaveRF, X10, CoCo, Chacon, Oregon Scientific
- Communication Protocol: ZigBee
- Communication Frequency: 433 MHz
- Wireless Range: Up to 100 feet (30m) indoors, 200 feet (70m) line of sight
- Power Supply: Receives power from Zipabox
- Dimensions: 29 x 87 x 46 mm (without antenna)
- Weight: 62g (with antenna)
- Color: White
- Temperature Range:
- Operating: 0 to 40 degrees C (32 to 104 degrees F)
- Storage: -25 to 70 degrees C (-13 to 158 degrees F)
- Humidity: 5 to 95 percent non-condensing
- Regulatory Compliance (pending)
- Safety: UL
- EMC: FCC, CE
- Warranty: 1 Year